Dublin Central GP Ltd.(“we” or “us”) is committed to protecting any personal data you provide to us, including information you provide to us either when you visit our website or where you provide us with your feedback on the proposed redevelopment of the Dublin Central site.
We believe it is important for you to know what personal data we collect and how we use it. This privacy statement explains the personal data we process, what it is used for and the legal basis upon which we process this information. It also explains the legal rights you may have to control that processing.
ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Dublin Central GP Ltd. is a member of the Hammerson Group and is the controller of any personal data processed as part of the consultation process.
Our contact address is Riverside One, Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, D02 X576, Republic of Ireland.
If you have any specific issues relating to this privacy statement please get in touch by sending an email to email@example.com, or by sending a letter to the Data Protection Officer at the above address.
We have appointed Cream Creative Ltd. to act on our behalf in respect of the management of this website and Q4 PR Ltd. as public relations advisors.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS
We process the personal data set out below, provided to us when you visit our consultation website or when you make submissions to us, either by e-mail, by filling in a form on our website or by post to Cream Creative Limited, Q4 PR or to us.
There is no obligation on you to provide the information listed below; however, if you do not, we may be unable to engage with you or take on board your comments.
The personal data we process about you includes:
Your views and opinions on the project; and
any other information you provide us when you provide your comments and feedback to the proposed redevelopment of the Dublin Central site.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will use any personal data provided by you to allow us to:
- consider your comments and opinions on the proposed redevelopment of the Dublin Central site; and
- consider and respond to any queries you may have about the proposed redevelopment.
BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The main legal basis on which we process the above information is that it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require the protection of your personal data.
Our legitimate interests are to allow us to consult with interested individuals in respect of the proposed redevelopment of the Dublin Central site.
In limited circumstances our process of personal data will be on the basis of your consent. Where this is the case you will be asked to give a positive indication of that consent for the specific purposes which we outline in that consent. If you do not give your consent, then the personal data will not be processed for that purpose.
In addition, we will process personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
Where you use our website, we may also collect information about you by using website cookies, either where:
- it is necessary for the website to operate; or
- you have consented to allow cookies to be installed on your device.
This information will be used for system administration and to report aggregate information to visitors to the website. This is anonymised statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and to help us to improve our site.
For more information, please see our Cookies Policy
HOW LONG WILL WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION
We will normally retain any of your personal data contained in your submissions for a period of 2 years from the conclusion of the planning application process unless we are legally required to retain the information for longer. However, we may delete your data sooner if we have no purpose to retain it. We will not retain personal data for longer than necessary.
WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your personal data within the Hammerson group of companies (including subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (if applicable)), but only for the purposes outlined above, including the provision of efficient centralised services within our group. For further details of the Hammerson group of companies, please visit: https://www.hammerson.com/property/
Where this occurs, they will process your personal data in accordance with the Hammerson Group privacy notice which can be located at https://www.hammerson.com/privacy-policy/
We also use third party service providers acting on our instructions to support this consultation process and the planning process, including the provision of the website and the management of the consultation process. These third parties will all operate under a contract with us and are required to ensure that any personal data processed on our behalf is kept secure.
We may also share your personal data, where it is necessary, with our professional advisors in respect of the proposed redevelopment.
We may also share your personal data where:
- you have provided prior consent;
- where we are required by law, including any court order; or
- where necessary to protect you or the wider public.
WHERE WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE HELD
We will not store or process your personal data outside the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area (EEA).
The United Kingdom no longer forms part of the European Economic Area. In circumstances where your personal data is transferred to or accessed from the United Kingdom, we will ensure that appropriate measures are put in place to comply with our obligations under applicable law governing such transfers. Such measures may include (i) transfers to the United Kingdom being permitted under the EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement or (ii) transfers being permitted on the basis of an adequacy finding by the European Commission in favour of the United Kingdom or (iii) entering into a contract governing the transfer that contains the ‘standard contractual clauses’ approved for this purpose by the European Commission. If you would like to receive further details of the measures that we have taken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where our website contains links to other sites on the Web, these other sites are not covered by this Privacy Statement and although we are committed to protecting your personal data, we cannot control and do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices, cookies or content of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects your personal data.
If you have provided your consent to receiving updates and you subsequently wish to withdraw your consent, this can be done by:-
- emailing us at email@example.com; or
- by clicking on the unsubscribe link on any emails we have sent.
You are also entitled to request that [either or both Dublin Central and Hammerson Plc]:-
- provide you with a copy of any personal data held about you;
- provide you with a copy of any of your personal data, provided by you, that we hold in an electronic format, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format;
- have any incorrect personal data corrected or completed (you can also update your records using your profile on your online account);
- delete any personal data that we no longer need for the above purposes, where you have withdrawn your consent and there are no other grounds to process that information, where the personal data has been unlawfully processed or where we are required by law to delete it;
- restrict the processing of your personal data whilst we confirm whether any data needs correcting following your request, the processing is unlawful and you do not want us to delete this personal data; or where we no longer need to process the personal data, but you require the information to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; and
- object to our processing of your personal data, where we process it under the legitimate interests grounds and we are unable to show a compelling legitimate interest that overrides your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the purposes of defending, exercising or defending legal claims.
If you wish to make such a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may require additional information to either confirm your identity before we can process your request and/or to assist us in responding to your request.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of your request or with our processing of your personal data, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with Data Protection Commission, whose website is www.dataprotection.ie
MODIFICATIONS OF THIS POLICY
We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on our website prior to the change becoming effective.